Puerto Vallarta Private Whale Watch Tours
Private boat Whale watching tours include all the services we offer on our group Whale watching tours, plus! On a private boat tour we can further customize the tour to what suits your family or group the best. This is a level of personalization that can often make a big difference for families with children or family members that are not used to spending time on boats. Let us take extra special care of you and your preferences!
We offer private boat Whale watching tours with departures from Nuevo Vallarta to explore Puerto Vallarta’s Banderas Bay hosted by our staff of Marine Biologists. Private boat Whale watching tours are typically scheduled for 3 hours and available from late November through March.
Restrictions; guests with recent injury or surgery. Guests that are pregnant. Private boat Whale watching tours are great for families with children of any age, photographers and groups. Children under the age of 6 go for free!
Private Boat Whale Watching Itinerary | What to Expect
What to expect on the tour:
- Just your family and friends on the boat!
- Whale Sightings Guarantee – come again if no whales are seen
- Marine Biologist Guide – Sharing their observations and interpretations
- Free tour photos – uploaded via DropBox and sent to you
- Marine Hydrophone – listen to the whales sing!
- Sun covered & fast boats – greater range to find the most active whales
- Comfortable life jackets for infants at 10kg to adults up to 140kg
What to bring
Your own camera (if you like), snacks, drinks (no alcohol), sunscreen, hats, light jacket, a sense of adventure and a smile!
Be Whale Aware
Please understand that when we view the whales and dolphins in their natural environment we are guests in their home and so we must follow a strict set of viewing guidelines in order to respect their natural life processes. Yes the whales do sometimes get close due to their inquisitive behavior, but we are dealing with wild animals so we cannot guarantee behaviors, only that we will be able to enjoy the beauty the whales and dolphins choose to share with us.